Thursday, August 27, 2020

Create A Premium Vintage Logo Design











About:

Hi, my name is Izabella.

I have been working as a logo designer for 8 years. I'll create Vintage, Minimalist, Geometric, Flat, Modern Logo Design to promote your products. I can make creative, unique and fresh logo design for your business.



Why choose Me?

  • Expert designer with over 8 years of experience
  • Original and Unique concepts
  • Friendly communication
  • Ai+JPG+Png+Cdr Vector


Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Before placing an order, please contact me.

Reviews


:

Creative and fast . She was very friendly and kind . It was a pleasure working with her . I Highly recommended her for anyone who wants fast , magnificent and professional work .

:

Quick response time! Amazing work! She created what was in my head better than I imagined. A pleasure to work with.

:

Great delivery and great communication

:

Fantastic product, brilliant communication and an overall perfect experience. A must use designer for any logo needs

:

The logo was great. the service was fast, the logo was simple, elegant, and better then what I expected. She when above and beyond to provide a great logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment