Thursday, August 6, 2020

Design A Modern Real Estate Logo











About:

Are you looking for a modern and professional Real Estate logo for your personal brand or company?

With more than 8 years of work experience, my duty is to make sure to create a high quality design for you.



HOW IT WORKS :



Select your desired package form and place order, then submit your information details so I can start designing your dream logo!



WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS GIG :



  • High Quality logo design

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Good Communication
  • On-time delivery!

Reviews


:

Very good job. He got the idea of what I wanted very easy and delivered a real work of art.

:

I am very satisfied with the work and professionalism. Delivery was timely and re-works were prompt. It was my first experience with Fiverr and I am very pleased. (I am known to be picky and demanding). I will work with him again and have recommended him.

:

This is exactly what I wanted...simply elegant. Beautiful work for my new business logo. Thanks, Job!

:

Totally met my expectations and more!!! I’m obsessed with my new logo

:

I've worked with this seller twice and received exactly what I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment