Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Design You A Hand Drawn Logo For Your Blog Or Business











About:

Looking for an illustrated logo that stands out from the crowd?


A fun and unique, hand-drawn logo will set your business apart and engage your target market!


Just tell me your ideas, and I'll get drawing!


Included in each package is:
-High-resolution files at 300dpi
-JPG images with a solid background
-PNG images with a transparent background

-AI vector source files


The difference between the 3 packages is the number of 'concepts' -this refers to the number of initial designs I create for you to choose from:
Basic package = 1 design to choose from
Standard package = 2 designs to choose from + submark (circular logo)
Premium package = 3 designs to choose from + submark (circular logo)


Need more than just a logo? Also looking for colours, fonts & social media kits? Check out my other branding design gig!



PS. Don't forget to view the logo design guide!


I look forward to working together :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive, able to understand what I was looking for and provided a great product

Seller's Response:

Thank you :D

Seller's Response:

Great job, easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, again! :D

:

Really great - after agreeing logo - I went on and bought the full branding package :)




No comments:

Post a Comment