Sunday, August 16, 2020

Design Professional Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Designing a logo is a delicate process. The entire tone and personality of a company can be affected heavily by how you choose to create the logo. The logo is one of the most visible parts of the brand’s identity, and so it’s design becomes an integral part of how the company is perceived.



You can check out MY Portfolio at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/adeeldesigns/



For Complex Designs please choose premium package.



What will you get in :
  •  A Unique logo in 3000 x 3000  Pixel size    
  • JPEG or PNG  format
  • Outstanding customer support
  • 24 X 7 VIP support
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Lifetime support for you
  • 100% Original Work




I will do all my best to make sure you are satisfied!  If you have any more questions you can contact me any time



My Services:



Hand Drawn | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand Lettering | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



If you are ready to get started, just click "order" and get your own Logo.

Why are you still thinking, ORDER NOW!



Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!

Reviews


:

He is really sensitive to every details and makes all the efforts he can to arrange you . Highly recommend him and will work with Adeel again soon .

:

Really satisfied with the service! The design was exactly like what I described and delivery was very quick! Highly recommend

:

I am extremely happy with adeels support and kindness and great customer service! I would recommend and I will be back for more ! I appreciate he’s efforts through the whole process Thank you again for you work I will treasure it for years to come Many blessings ur way

:

This was my first time using Fiverr and I am so glad I chose Adeelldesigns. Adeel was easy to work with! He made designing my logo a fun & easy process. I highly recommend Adeel! I will be using Adeeldesigns again in the future for other projects! Adeel is professional, worked hard & fast to achieve the perfect logo. Thank you Adeel!!

:

Great just what we wanted, great communication and delivery speed also!




No comments:

Post a Comment