Monday, May 4, 2020

Design Awesome Mascot Logo And Banner Youtube For You











About:

hello friend


welcome to my gig :)


Are you looking for a mascot logo for the profile logo on your social media account?
like the Esport logo, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design the best mascot logo for you
I will turn your idea into a unique and awesome best mascot logo.


I will give my customers the best service.


how much is the design fee that I offer?
Here are the details:
for the regular package: $30
- High Quality Design
-1 awesome preview logo
-3 revisions
-4000x4000 pixels for preview resolution (JPG)
-4000x4000 pixels for preview resolution (PNG), transparent


and for additional packages!
You can add another $10 for the source file
in various file formats such as:
+ Ai
+ EPS
+ PSD
+ PDF


NOTE:
Please send a message first before you want to order :)


thanks.

bayu february.




















Reviews


:

He did exactly what I wanted. My description was not very precise but with the little, I gave him he managed to give me what I envisioned on the very first time

:

I honestly never imagined my logo to look SO MUCH like me and to display what I was imagining! I EXTREMELY advise anyone to work with bayufebruary! Amazing work! I am stunned!

:

They made exactly what I was hoping for without much to go on and responded timely to everything. Could not be happier with the final products. They went above and beyond

:

After the revision, it got me hyped on how it came out, really professional looking and is priced perfectly! Thanks again man, im glad you delivered and it came out how I wanted it!

:

I was so pleased with the work I was given. Exactly what I asked for almost as if he read my mind. I loved it and recommend it most definitely.




No comments:

Post a Comment