Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create A Stunning Signature Logo











About:

**Please read carefully before placing the order**


I offer a highly professional service and customer experience.
For complex Illustrations send me a message and ask me first!




In the Basic Package you’ll get:
☑ Elegant Signature logo (only text NO drawings)
☑Jpg-png files
☑300 dpi High Quality image
☑Up to 2 revisions


In the Standard Package you’ll get:
☑1 Main logo
☑1 Watermark to brand your photos
☑Drawings included if needed
☑JPEG -PNG
☑High-Quality images
☑Up to 3 revisions
☑3D Mockup


In the Premium Package you’ll get:
☑1 Main logo 
☑1 Alternate Logo
☑1 Watermark to brand your pictures
☑Drawings included if needed
☑Vector File
☑JPEG -PNG
☑Social Media Kit
☑Stationery Designs
☑3D Mockup


-------

IMPORTANT: 

- I work very hard around the clock.

- Fiverr automatically completes orders 3 days after delivery.

- Message me if your order automatically completes.

- I’m not permitted to send work outside of an active order.

- $10 revision to re-open automatically completed orders.


- If in doubt message me first!


I have the right to cancel orders if buyers don't answer the buyer questions or ask for more than the package offers


Reviews


:

Barbi just did beautiful illustrations for my website. This is my second time working with Barbi and I'm extremely satisfied. Will contact her again for more projects.

:

Communication was excellent. She listened to what we wanted and precisely created the perfect logo. Wonderful to work with !!!

:

Digitalbarbi is definitely a TOP seller. She stands out from the crowd and her service & communication is great. She succeeded where many others failed! Do you want quality in your delivery? Well.. you gotta pay for it! Thank you!!!!

:

This my 4th or 5th time working with digitalbarbi. She always responds quickly and never have a issue with her work.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment