Saturday, May 2, 2020

Draw Your Logo In Hand Lettering And Typography Style











About:

Hey everyone!



ALL THE EXAMPLES ARE HANDWRITTEN, NO FONTS.

100% ORIGINAL



What you will get for $15

  • Handwritten logo or signature
  • Black and white
  • JPEG file with white background
  • 150 DPI

  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction



Note:

I've personally hand drawn hundreds of lettering, typography tattoos, signatures and typography logos

Each piece is 100% absolute original and you can not find it anywhere else. 

 

Check out our extras gigs for more services.



Note:

All our packages stand for typography, elements/icons have an extra cost.



Note 2:

I stick to the styles shown on our portfolio, if you want something different, a different style or additional/specific requests, message us before ordering.

Your request is accepted at anytime.

Message us.



Order my gig & let us design for you! 

More of our work here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/esabfc/

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Thanks to Sabrina I now have my logo for my snack shop company and extremely happy with Sabrinas work, effort, and time in making this project for me. 5stars! Will work with again in the future!

:

Amazing work done !! good and easy to communicate with, understood exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. Very happy and will definitely work with her again in the near future.

:

unbelievable how well this turned out!!! Words cannot describe how happy I am with the finished product, would not hesitate to use again or to recommend 10/10 :)

:

Very kind, quick turn around, and was very dedicated to making sure I got the logo I had in mind.

:

It was super easy and very professional and such a quick turn around. My Daughter is very Pleased with her logo. We will Definitely be working with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment