Saturday, May 2, 2020

Logo Design In 23 Hours With Professionalism











About:

Hola! I’m Hassan and I’m a professional graphic designer .



Welcome to my Versatile Logo design GIG.
Logos are your brand identity, they in few words and design, elaborate what you are up to, they are your merchandise. Do you know 45% of your clients and customers are attracted toward your Brand identity? 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder the more information you can give me on what you picture for your brand the better!



Please check previews to get a feel for my work, style and what I am capable of.



On This GIG you will get:


* Logo
* HD PNG and JPG
* Editable AI files
* Re-size-able Vector file format
* Revisions
* 110% Client's satisfaction.
* Fast Delivery

* Quick Response 



Kindly Note : 
  • Sorry we don't work on any adult,erotic,gambling,drugs or any illegal business
  • We also do any kind of Graphic Designs, Photo editing, Business card, latter head design and 100% client satisfaction.


Note:
  • I do not design mascots illustrations or cartoon or any typical characters.
  • So kindly Inbox me details if you think you should discuss before starting Order...




FOR MORE SAMPLES PLEASE VISIT HERE :)


 " https://goo.gl/6sJevU


Why waiting ? Place Order Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Turned out wonderful! Very good communication and the project turned out wonderful. The turn around time was even better than advertised. I'd highly recommend. I'll be reaching out in the future for more projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.. Wellcome for future projects ..

Seller's Response:

MY GO GUY FOR ALL THINGS DESIGN. Fast, easy to work with, understands requested changes... design_blast is like my own personal designer, he can take an idea and modify it or be completely creative on his own....THANK YOU

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ❤️💕 Fantastic man , Friendly and understanding person Stay Blessed Sir...

:

This is the second time I have worked with Design Blast. Great experience again and the result of the work was exactly what I was looking for! I highly recommend this service!




No comments:

Post a Comment