Friday, May 1, 2020

Beauty Yoga Spa And Skin Care Types Of Logo











About:

Hellow!



I am a professional graphic designer Specialized yoga spa Meditation Beauty and Skin care Logo for your business. The most important takeaway is that I will work on your design until you are 100% satisfied with it. With my service, you will get exactly what you need. It is guaranteed! Ideal for small businesses and startups looking for great design at a great price.




What will you get from our service :


  •  Unique and HQ Logo Design
  •  All Edit and Printable files for the design
  •  300Dpi High Quality Transparent File
  •  Unlimited revisions on all orders
  •  Source file in Ai, PSD , EPS PDF PNG JPEG format
  •  24 Hours  Express delivery
  •  Friendly communication
  •  Express delivery


Why are you still thinking, Click the BIG green button And Order now!


if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He worked very hard and was very patient with me adjustments. He did a great job listening to my needs. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I have worked with so many vendors/freelanchers on here and his is the best! I am a picky person and he went above and beyond to give me what I wanted. I could not be happier with my logo. Do yourself a favor and book him for you next project, I know I will.

:

Thank you, Sir

:

Very great communication , he took my ideas and put it right together my logo is beautiful. Very patient , very nice

:

I had a great experience working with you, my project was delivered on time. He communicated well during the process and did what I asked. My logo looks amazing I love it. Thanks you did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment