Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create A Flat Logo For You In 24 Hours











About:

I'm a Graphic Artist with years of experience who will design a great Flat logo for you. All i need is a name if you have one, type of business , (if its for a business.) and any image ideas you have.

Thanks

Reviews


:

MisterLogo was extremely responsive and completed this project very quickly and I loved the look I ended up with! I would definitely work with them again and would recommend their service to anyone looking for a quick, clean logo

:

The logo was delivered within the expected time frame and revisions were completed the same day. I would use again.

:

Great work!

:

Great Service. Provided exactly what I asked (except he did it better). Thanks.

:

i love that it didnt take long at all and made perfect logos to choose from.




No comments:

Post a Comment