Friday, May 1, 2020

Design Amazing Esport Logo For Gaming,Esport,Twitch











About:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 

*Please message me before ordering and tell me about your character /concept. You can order after I give Approval. Thank you :)

SERVICES :

Basic Package :

  • Text Logo only
  • No Character / mascot
  • Source file JPG - PNG
  • Free Profile Picture
  • 2 Revision



Standard Package :


  • 1 Character 
  • Half Body 
  • Source file JPG - PNG
  • Free Profile Picture
  • 5 Revision


Premium Package  :



  • 1 Character 
  • Full Body / Half Body 
  • Source file JPG - PNG  
  • Free Profile Picture
  • Free Banner 
  • High Detailed
  • Unlimited Revision


1 ORDER ONLY GETS 1 CHARACTER 


ALL CHARACTER ARE CREATED FROM SKETCH


  Some extras that you can add to the order :

  • Fast delivery on 2 days
  • Vector file AI
  • Banner
  • Add Character 
  • Add Alternate color 
  • Add revision


Reviews


:

He was very well put together, professional and worked out all the small annoying details I asked for. GREAT JOB and GREAT service.

:

Blew my mind! I asked for some things that were definitely outside of the box. My expectations were not only matched, but surpassed.

:

Absolutely SICK! The work this team did was spectacular and I cannot wait to put it to use! Great communication and willingness to handle unusual challenges and requests. Will definitely be using their services again and highly recommend them.

:

Loved using GGZilla. He listened to what I wanted and knocked it out of the park, again! Gave him a description, sent him some reference material and he went to work. This is the second time using him and if I need more design work; he'll be the first person I'll reach out to. Very impressed with his quality of work and his ability to take direction and understand what I wanted.

:

great communication, took the time to understand request, awesome outcome from sketch to final product, would highly recommend A* service




No comments:

Post a Comment