Friday, May 1, 2020

Design 2 Creative Minimalist Logo With Brand Guides Professionally











About:

So, you want to make a Minimalist Logo Design for your Business?

BUT, most of the Minimalist Logo Design services out there are way too expensive. AND those who do it at a cheap rate will downgrade the quality of their work. RIGHT? That's where MajesticWork comes in! I will provide top-notch Logo Design service at a mind-boggling price.

Let's Work Together, WHY? Because I am always willing to work with the client until the client`s needs are satisfied.



I Can Give You For This Order:

My logo designs are simple, Minimal, Flat, Modern, Creative, Unique, Minimalist, Clean, Smart and Strong with full copyrights in adobe illustrator (Ai, eps format). I will create a creative logo, unique and modern logo design for your business. It will clearly portray your business with minimum detail and maximum explanation. An experienced designer for your brand.



    • A unique minimalist style of concepts.
    • Full and open communication at all times.
    • Fast and professional service.
    • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, PSD, pdf and High-quality files for extras
    • 100% money-back guarantee.


Seems Impressive? 

So what are you waiting for, Order Your Logo Now 

Thank you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not a very nice experience. Three time extensions, asking more money, very long time between versions and, although he was friendly, he never asked for clarification while he obviously didn't understand my instructions. But ey... can you ask for more on Fiverr? Tell me where I find some designers that can actually talk back instead of the usual copy-pasted; 'Hey What's up. Check out this version!". I have to admit, I accepted the last versions because I didn't believe it would go anywhere better. But maybe I was off and expected too much. Could be. In that case I just don't like working with Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the honest feedback, However, you can always ask for a revision if needed but no worries, please do let me know if any kind of help needed in the future.

:

It's a great journey for us to work with them. They are very much friendly in the context of our working. Appreciated and highly recommended. We will take their service again.

:

Majestic is such a patient and very talented artist! We were back and forth with my design until I was completely happy!! Great communication which was very refreshing. I would highly recommend Majestic! Price was excellent and logo was amazing!!! I will definitely be back again ***** 5 stars from me!

:

I'm satisfied as always with this seller, he already did 7/8 logos for me, and every time his job was great. (Very fast and he understand very well the ideas) Thank you my friend




No comments:

Post a Comment