Sunday, May 3, 2020

Design An Outstanding Logo For Your Company Or Business











About:

Welcome to my gig :) 



If you are looking for a new and fresh logo for your business or company then you are at the right place.I will design a Professional & Unique logo for your Company/ Products/ business etc with my creative skills in Adobe software in 24 hours.


Why me?
You should choose me because customer satisfaction is my first priority.


My professional service includes:

  • MODERN Logo design in JPG & PNG file formats
  • 300 DPI resolutions 

  • 3D Mockups
  • Vector files, PSD, Ai, and PNG files. 


If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me :-)



Regards

Mr. Kamran

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with this seller. Even though I was unsure of the design I wanted initially, mrkamran250 was very attentive to my requirements and delivered a logo design that was exactly what I had in mind.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I also enjoyed working with you it was really great experience for me

Seller's Response:

Really appreciate the work! I asked for several revisions and Mrkamran was very helpful. Extremely quick turnaround too. Would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Good He did what I designed.




No comments:

Post a Comment