Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create Unique Watercolor Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig. If you are looking for a fascinating watercolor logo with different style then you are on right place. I am your designer and i will never disappoint you.



IN MY GIG YOU WILL GET:

  1. Professional design
  2. friendly communication
  3. 100% vector
  4. High resolution logo
  5. Professional, unique and fresh ideas
  6. High quality image
 

Don't waste your time just placed and order and i will surprised you with an attractive work. If you have any type of confusion then message me and i will try to respond you as soon as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was very quick, each time a revision was made it came the next day. Very good quality work and Super close to the idea I had in mind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for this style.

Seller's Response:

professional buyer

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with the artist and there's a reason I return! The communication is seamless and the artist delivers every time. THANK YOU...AGAIN!

Seller's Response:

professional buyer

Seller's Response:

I think there is a lack of understanding of what a customer/client requires. I don't know whether it only happened with me individually or not. Maybe due to the starter pack, I didn't get what I expected. Hope the seller will understand where the fault was and try to solve it soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment