Sunday, May 3, 2020

Design 70S 3D Vintage Text Logo











About:

Are you looking for Unique Digital Logotypes inspired by the retro-futuristic movement of the  70s 3D Vintage Text Logo Design?



Why Me?

  • 50+ 5 Star Customers satisfactions.
  • 2+ Years of excellent Experience.
  • Former Graphic Designer at World Graphic Center


Below, please find the details:

For $5 & you will receive:

  • 1 high quality JPG @ 300DPI, 1500px X 2000px, file properly set up to use it on the web 
  • 1 high-quality transparent PNG @ 300DPI, lust the logo, without background
  • All Source Files.
  • 4 days delivery since you have ordered.


I will deliver 100% customer satisfaction.



It is always my pleasure in designing your unique logo for your brand. Please feel free to chat with me at any time if you have any sort of question. I will respond as soon as possible.



Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Yasitha23 was a good experience. This is the first gig I have bought on Fiverr and he was very responsive to the revisions I had to make and did so with patience and a quick response. I would recommend Yasitha23 again with enthusiasm and will use him again when the need arises.

Seller's Response:

Very sweet seller - he worked with me to get exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend. Great to work with and I could not be happier with my new logo!

Seller's Response:

Glad to hear you are happy with my work, thank you for your generous tip!

Seller's Response:

Great one

:

Thank for your purchase!!




No comments:

Post a Comment