Tuesday, September 15, 2020

3 Luxury Monogram Modern Minimalist Logo With Vector File











About:

It's time to build a great foundation for your brand like - Toyota, Chanel, FedEx, Gucci, LV, Rolex, IBM, HBO, NASA, etc. Hurray, now you are in the right gig on Fiverr!



My design style is different from others. I have the experience to create a world-class & modern brand identity in a unique style. Successful big brands have changed their logos into monogram style because it is easy to remember & generates a better visual impact to the clients. So, why you staying behind? My service is always ready for your needs.



Why you choose me to make your valuable brand?:

  • I have worked with companies like Airtel, Unilever, Nestle, RFL & Meghna group.
  • I provide extra time to understand the client's needs & deliver the perfect design.
  • Reliable & quick communication is my main key to maintain a buyer.
  • I provide the design in horizontal & vertical alternative versions.
  • I am fully capable of working with printing & website media.
  • I provide final design in CMYK & RGB color options.


Message me & share the ideas to have the best logo for your business.



No questions? Then hit the ORDER button & enjoy working very closely with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Design was delivered within 1 day after placing my order and logo looks really AWESOME !!! I want to give 10 out of 10 !!! Recommended to everyone without any hesitation !!!

Seller's Response:

Great job. He was amazing. We had a bunch of drafts and he was available and willing to do all the work. I'd definitely work with him again.

:

It was a very good experience working with this seller. His work is high quality and professional. He is very patient and took the time needed to help us to get to the best possible version of our logo. I will work with him again and recommend him for your professional logo needs.

:

He did really listen to my demands, I fully made them on the graphics.

:

An absolute pleasure, perfect buyer, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment