Thursday, September 17, 2020

Make Greatest Esport Logo, Twitch, Mascot, Youtube, Discord











About:

Hello!
I am a esport logo designer, designing is my soul and passion, I like working with new and interesting people. as a designer will always prioritize customer satisfaction, and if there something missing from me, with humility if I have any shortcomings, I will correct it


thank you for all your attention




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved the work! was completely easy to communicate and amazing revisions. Fully captured what I was looking for :) 10/10

Seller's Response:

Wonderful service, i wasn't sure exactly what i wanted going in. I was provided with an end product that I'm very happy with! Excellent communication and a fantastic artist!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

The gentleman knew what he was doing and developed a logo very fast and a png for the server as well !! very smart and great with design

:

thanks a lot brother




No comments:

Post a Comment