Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Design Custom Hand Drawn Logo With Vector Files











About:

Are you looking for a Hand Drawn logo ? Your search ends here.



Please read the full description before placing an order.


My GIG represents the experience I have gained in Hand Drawn skill ,The work I have showcase on my profile are premium logo concepts . So if you believe your concept require detail custom quality then go with the Premium package. And if you are confused whether your concept fits for basic or premium package then please contact me first in inbox,We will discuss that part in inbox.



Packages:




Basic Package: You will get 2 basic and simple design, no detailed or complex design for this package



Standard Package: You will get 3 Advance Hand Drawn logo Concepts, Not too much detailed, but much better than basic package.



Premium Package : You will get 4 professional Custom logo Concepts, designed as according to your requirements and my creativity.



Why choose me? 



- Because I believe in Complete Customer's Satisfaction.

- I believe in quality rather than quantity.

- I have completed over 250+ projects and my goal is to to be best at what I do.


Place an order & Let my artwork amaze you :)



Thank you :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love my experience working with this designer. Literally every time I contact him, he is super responsive and super professional!

:

It was amazing to work with Hamza. He was very patient and understand when it came to my concept. Hamza did an amazing job with both creativity and design!

:

Perfect design! Very easy to work with, patient and understood what I wanted. Very creative in coming up with a way to make things work well!

:

Very easy to work with , best client looking forward to work again very soon.

:

Hamzajaff1998- This was our second gig together creating logos. Had great communication and once again we're satisfied with results.




No comments:

Post a Comment