Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Modern Health Yoga Holistic Wellness Or Spa Logo Design











About:

Hello,
WELCOME TO GIG.
modern health yoga holistic wellness or spa 



I am an experienced designer at logo design and over 8 years. I specialized in fashion
, salon. makeup, cosmetics line, spa esthetics, yoga, wellness beauty and feminine style of designs. 
I can provide a unique, professional, modern, minimalist, and creative logo for your business.



Your satisfaction is my first priority
 otherwise I will refund you.



 Services include.
   ✔ Deliver on time

   ✔ Editable source and vector file.
   ✔ Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
   ✔ 100% Copyright Ownership.
   ✔ Refund policy
   ✔ Friendly communication
   ✔ Unique ProfessionalmodernLuxury.
   
IMPORTANT NOTE:

   ✔ No Mascot or cartoon  Design.
 

Feel Free to contact me here.

I also do Stationery, envelope, business cards, label, and packaging design, etc. You can hire me for your logo design and other graphics job. Looking forward to working with you.
.................PLACE AN ORDER NOW...................

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The artist was very accommodating. I’m not sure I will use the logos as I just didn’t find these very personalized and I didn’t feel like my initial feedback or samples that were given were really taken into consideration during the design. But I appreciate her time on these

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your order!

:

She nailed it!!!

:

Thank you very much !

:


No comments:

Post a Comment