Saturday, September 12, 2020

Create Modern Business Logo Design











About:

- create modern business logo design -


I can help you to create a  Modern Simple, Minimalist, Flat Logo design for your Business or Company. Browse my Gig Portfolio for examples of my work.


My Online Portfoliowww.flickr.com/photos/alex_logos/



  ✔ Awesome, Unique, Creative Logo design Ideas.

  ✔ Friendly Customer Service.
  ✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied.
  ✔ On Time Delivery. 
  ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.

  ✔ You can Customize Logo packages as you want.


- Social Media Kit Included [ I Adjust your Logo to Fit with ]


 - FB Cover Size.
 - Youtube Banner Size.
 - FB Profile Pic Size.

 - Instagram Profile Pic Size.

 - Twitter Banner Size.

 - Linkedin Cover Size.


- Source File Types


 - PSD File [Photoshop File]
 - AI File [Adobe Illustrator Vector File]



- Stationary



 - Letterhead (A4 Size)



NOTE - I do not do 3D Designs and Complex Mascot Characters.



Please check my Gig Extras before placing an order and send me a message if you have any questions or concerns.



Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer is very patient and professional. He designed a really good logo for me. And our communication is nice and influent. Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback.!

Seller's Response:

Alex is very responsive and helpful. He even did something extra that he had specified in his description that he usually doesn't do. Fast communication. Awesome logos.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback.!

Seller's Response:

I gotta say that Alex did a great job and I really like the first logo he designed. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment