Sunday, September 27, 2020

Create An Amazing Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPLyssS



Minimal
| Minimalist | Stunning | High-Quality | Business | Luxury | Eye-Catching | Corporate | Modern | Professional | Printing | Real Estate



Are you looking for a designer to get a Logo/emblem design for your brand, business, Twitch or Youtube channel?



Why Minimal or Minimalist! 

A Minimal / Minimalist logo/emblem design help viewers to easily perceive the explanation and definition in the design, Also provide the brand business a unique separate identity so that everyone can easily memorize and determine your brand or company uniquely.



WHAT DO I OFFER?



I'll Provide:



  • 100% Copyright
  • Unique modern professional logo design
  • Super response time
  • Easy Communication
  • All File formats( JPG, PNG,3D MOCKUP, Source File, Vector File)


Additional Services:

I am also an expert in brand identity design and brand guidelines, CONTACT ME  for  Full BRANDING PACKAGE.



NOTE: Check All PACKAGES before placing the order!



  • BASIC
  • STANDARD
  • PREMIUM


If you don't find the package that meets your budget or requirements, Don't worry CONTACT ME



Please Select the best package to get Quality Logo.



Helpful?



Why Waiting, Place the ORDER NOW!  :)

Reviews


:

It took a little longer than described but in the end the job was what I was looking for.

:

Good listener, and amazing service.

:

great communication with dezing_crew and always happy with my orders. Thanks!

:

I am very satisfied with the result (:

:

I gave sample images for the artist to make better. In every case (I gave 5) the logos came back weaker. Also, was asked to make them vibe together as they are part of a set. There was no similarities, in fact, they came back more disparate. This is my first fiverr purchase. I thought, judging based off their other examples, Id get something better. Quite disappointed, but not surprising when you spend 5 bucks a logo - cheap is usually more expensive because now I have to get it done again. Waste of time/money.




No comments:

Post a Comment