Thursday, September 10, 2020

Embroidery Digitizing In Few Hours











About:

Best Embroidery Digitizing Service for your logo



Get your logo digitized with professional and experienced embroidery digitizer.



I can digitize your logo professionally in any embroidery File with the fastest turnaround.



Why Choose Me:

  • Fastest Delivery Time.

  • 24/7 Available.

  • Money-Back Guarantee if you will not be happy

  • Free Unlimited Revisions.

What Are The Machine Embroidery File Formats that I Can Produce:

  • DST embroidery file
  • PES
  • EXP
  • HUS
  • JEF
or any other custom format that you will be required from me.



What will you get:

  1. Your required embroidery file

  2. JPEG File as a preview

  3. PDF file as a production worksheet



You can send me your logo in the following formats:

  • JPEG

  • PNG

  • PDF

  • PSD

  • EPS

  • AI

  • SVG

  • or any suitable format and I will do the rest.



Note:

3D puff works for only simple fonts or design while it doesn’t work with complex fonts or designs.

You will have to pay an extra fee if your design will be complex

If your embroidery logo will not be suitable for 3d puff embroidery style then it will be done in regular embroidery style

I will only embroidery digitize your logo, No designing, and physical embroidery is included in it.



For any type of question feel free to inbox me.



Happy Buying!



Reviews


:

Ahmad was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Will definitely come back to him with any embroidery needs in the future.

:

The communication was amazing and the service was fast. Each item came out beautifully and better that I expected. I asked for 6 different files and they were all completed in less than 24 hours. I will definitely be returning in the future.

:

Easy. Have used several times

:

Great service

:

fast and efficient look forward to stitching out design




No comments:

Post a Comment