Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Design Gig.

I am here to make sure you get a design that can make you proud. I will design a flat/minimalist logo for your brand/website and any use which will take your business to the next level.

Simple and clean designs can have huge impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too.

So if you are looking for Professional, Clean Minimalist design with the touch of Creativity? You found the right gig!



Why Me?

  • 100% Original work

  • Fast and high-quality professional service.

  • Reliable and Quick communication.

  • Printable and HQ File size.

  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo.

  • Unlimited revisions.

  • TOP NOTCH QUALITY

  • Source and editable files with high quality. (Depending on the package you purchase).



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern |  Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



You can always contact me if you need something that is not mentioned in this gig description 



The only thing that is stopping your brand to stand out from the crowd is the ORDER NOW button.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Considering my logo was an idea and listypop help for it to come into reality was amazing. Really appreciated the support and creative willingness to bring my ideas to life. Thank you again as you made it so easy to work with you!

Seller's Response:

I am so thankful for your outstanding remarks and recommendations. Also, I really appreciate your great input, again many thanks for being such a professional.

Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with the final result! Listypop was incredibly resilient, determined, and professional in working together to achieve a great result. This seller just won't let you be disappointed. If you buy one of these gigs, I recommend active, clear, detailed communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your huge compliments, It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I hope to work again in the future, Many thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent designer! We worked through the process as a team, and created a beautiful logo that I couldn’t be more excited about! Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment