Friday, September 25, 2020

Design A Luxury Fashion Logo With Source Files











About:

Hey,



I'm Mujtaba and I will make a unique logo for your company IN 12 HOURS with unlimited revisions which will help brand your business.



Looking for a unique logo for your company? You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with 4 Plus years of experience.



I design custom, modern, flat, clean, minimalist, text, signature logos, and corporate identity kits



if you have any special design requirements, contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE WILL GET YOU:

    

·         2 LOGO VERSIONS in 12 HOURS

·         UNLIMITED REVISIONS

·         HIGH-QUALITY WORK 300dpi

·         .JPG / .PNG(transparent background)

·         3D MOCK-UP

·         100% SATISFACTION

·         100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE





Feel free to contact me.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thoughtsdesignr always does excellent work. This is my third time coming back to him. Awesome job

:

Designer did an exceptional job. The job was done in a timely fashion. I am impressed with the skill level of designer and very satisfied with his work. The price is very reasonable. I will definitely refer my friends to this designer and look forward to working with him in the future. Faheem

:

thankyou Sir!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment