Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Design Professional And Unique Signature Logo











About:

Professional Signature Logo Designing Gig


I will design Professional High-quality Signature Logo for your Company/ Brand/ Business/ website & Blog. I always design a standout concept using a special text/style similar to my portfolio. Get a timeless Professional Logo Design Impress your friend's & client with 100% satisfaction. Looking forward to doing the best quality service for you.


You will Get:


  • High-Quality Signature Logo
  • Source File (Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG Transparent)
  • 3000x3000 pixel High-Resolution JPG image.
  • Luxury 3D Mockup
  • Revision until Your Satisfaction
  • Quick Delivery


What do you need to get started?


  • Company Name, Tagline/Slogan, Color's


Note: I don't do mascot, cartoon, logos and also I don't convert sketch design to logo.
Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My designer was efficient, proficient m, and very professional when creating my logo! He was patient, kind, and very receptive to the changes I wanted for my logo! I am so enthusiastic about my logo and I couldn’t be any happier. Thank you thank you thank you . I am one very happy customer. Amazing work. You won’t regret it! Book him NOW!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience happy to work with him again stay blessed and stay safe Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

This seller was absolutely amazing to work with! So kind, responded very fast, went above and beyond to create and deliver my logo, and got my order to me in little to no time. This was my first time using Fiverr and it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Everything came as needed and ahead of the delivery date, very satisfied with the final outcome. Got all supporting files and more than what I had expected to be quite honest, which of course is a great thing. I now have a selection of signatures to use in all my professional work and documents.




No comments:

Post a Comment