Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Create Football Soccer Logo











About:

If you need a rebrand or a new one logo for your club, you are in the right place. Tell me all about your requirements and I start to processing a creation of new identity. 

Reviews


:

at first it was not what we expected but Pascal came up with new Ideas and provided a great experience

:

Avevo visto le recensioni e mi sono fidato subito. Devo dire che la scelta รจ stata azzeccata. Disponibile, attento ad ogni mia singola richiesta. Semplicemente Top.

:

It has been fantastic to work with Pascal on some football club designs as he is quick, skilled and creative. I know I can rely on him to work to specification, as well as ask him to generate some original ideas. I am sure this will not be the last time I "gig" with Pascalhugo! Cheers

:

I am extremely pleased with the work that Pascal has done on my football logo. It is exactly as required and needs very few alterations. He has managed to create a modern design that also fits within the traditions and history of our club. I will certainly be working with him in the near future on other graphics and social media items. Thanks Pascal!

:

Pascal is excellent. Great work, great communication and understanding of his clients request. He wont let you down. Thank you Pascal.




No comments:

Post a Comment