Monday, September 21, 2020

Design Unique Work To Meet All Your Needs











About:

HI,



I'm Gala, a London based multidisciplinary artist. I'm a graduate of The Royal College of Art, Fine Art Painting 2018. I have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to think out of the box - if you want something unique you've come to the right place. I will combine my skills in visual arts & painting, 3D software and Adobe suit to create your brand identity, logos, posters, flyers, packaging design and more. One of my designs has recently been shortlisted for Fountain of Hygiene with Bompas and Parr & The Design Museum in collaboration with LVMH and The Red Cross. My work has been shown at The Victoria and Albert Museum, The London Design Festival, Galerie der HBKsaar, Kunsthalle am Hamburger Platz Berlin, with commissions by Tate and Lyle and BBC One.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment