Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Create Retro Vintage Logo Design











About:

Hello.


This is my RETRO VINTAGE logos and badge gig . I have over 6 years of experience and over 1k completed orders , I INVEST lots of time in each design so that it helps you and your business grow more, as proper branding is key to success.





In this gig you will get:


  • Deliver 1000px X 1000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
  • Professional and VIP Service.
  • 24-48 hours FAST DELIVERY
  • Unlimited Revisions. (Depends on the package)
  • 100% Money back Guarantee




For only $5 (Basic logo) , I will create original designs for you. Up to three (3) revisions are included in this price, and I will provide the final design within 24-48 hours depending on the number of orders in queue.





Package 2 and 3:



  • HIGH QUALITY Detailed logos .

  • SOURCE FILES.



For COMPLEX and CUSTOM designs, kindly contact me first.





Please Note :


  1. I DO NOT design Illustrations, Mascots , caricatures etc etc...
  2. I DO NOT take on any design project which depict violence, adult content or any sort of harm to others.




Order now and you will not regret. Cheers!!!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

A pro for sure. Process was seamless. The initial design honed in on exactly what I was imagining and with great communication and turn-around time, a few tweaks were made and the final logo came into focus.

Seller's Response:

Buyer took in all my suggestion and was always very helpful. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. Cheers

Seller's Response:

Loved my logo created by vintagedesign90! Excellent work and fast delivery. Great communication throughout. I'm not a business, just someone who needed a quick logo to put on some can koozies and vintagedesign90 accepted my job even though it wasn't a large order. Wonderful to work with, thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure mate!!!

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT work and customer service! Created a great design and was very flexible. I have hired before and I will definitely hire again!




No comments:

Post a Comment