Monday, September 21, 2020

Design Shopify Ecommerce Logo For Store











About:

I will design a creative and modern logo for you or your company, designed by a graphic designer with over 9 years professional experience.


All logos come as a high resolution file that can be resized to any size without Pixelation or distortion. You will provided with as many file-types as you require including the original design file and fonts. I provide unlimited revisions with my designs so happy to keep working until you are happy.


I always design a Professional sticker design with the following key factors:


✅ Uniqueness     ( to identify your brand easily )
✅ Attractiveness ( to boost your business)
✅ Memorable      ( to make repeating customers)


I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including:


✦ 300 dpi JPG sticker
✦ 300 dpi transparent sticker PNG
✦ Sticker PDF
✦ Original sticker File


If you do not have any question, go forward and purchase relevant package.for custom offers, 
kindly contact me through inbox. I am 16hrs online everyday .


For Fast and High-Quality Service, Order Now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment