Thursday, September 3, 2020

Change Logo Image Color, Font, Resolution, Size, Background











About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig.



►You may be here to know more or order one of my services as mentioned in the Gig Image which are



-Change Color of Logo or change font

-Edit 

-Remake or Vectorise

-Convert to Vector ai, psd, eps, svg, jpeg, png

-High Resolution Transparent File



► What does the Gig offer? ( Ill recommend to inbox me before order )

$5 offers color change if you have a very basic logo or have the editable file

$20 offers of your logo in jpg and pngs or remove background

$30 gives complete package



Do read my 600+ positive customers' reviews for your satisfaction

www.fiverr.com/joe_boi



►What is the least I can provide?

The least you need to provide is your logo's high resolution file (Inbox if you don't have high resolution)


 

NOTE :
 Check my Gig extras, contact before 3D Complex Logo Design to save your time

Looking forward to your order.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time working with Joe, he delivered exactly what I wanted, again. His speed of delivery is amazing while still keeping high quality. I will keep using him for any logo needs.

Seller's Response:

It's my pleasure to help, J.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work once again. I will continue to work with Joe as he is awesome and consistently delivers to our expectations and more! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Its my pleasure to help, J.

Seller's Response:

Very nice and efficent. Seller was easy to work with and exceeded my expecctations. Will definetly want to work with this seller in the future. Would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment