Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Create 3D Professional Brand And Business Logo In 4 Hrs











About:

Hi! Dear buyer Thank you for viewing my gig create 3d professional brand and business logo in 4 hrs


                        Hi Dear Buyer,




>>>>>> Thanks For Checking Out My Gig. <<<<<<<


MY Name Is Ayesha I'm An Expert Graphic Designer And 3D Logo Master For Handling Your All Type Of Project I Have Outstanding Experience In This Field Of Graphic Design




I know all type of work:


Elegant,Classic,3d,minimalist,Versatle Retro in your Logos. I like creating design and my profession.


Services Includes:


I will give your design very fast. I will take you short time for your work .
you will 100% satisfied my work also happy.


First You Will Get Best Quality High Resolution Work And Also Unlimited Revision.


All Format:
Source Files PSD Editable file EPS Vector file Ai File PDF Print Ready File PNG Transparency JPG 3D Mockup 3 Initial Concepts.


I will provide great communication, and finally, customers are happy with the final product.


Why me?


Classic, Simple, 2D, 3D Logo Design, Shopify store, Flat, Minimalist, Versatile, Vintage, Retro, Custom, Logo Maker, Signature, Hand Drawn, Mascot, Cartoon, Watercolor, Feminine and many more.


THANKS you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was awesome, worked hard to bring my vision to life. Communication was a breeze she’s attentive, and passionate about her work. I loved working with her and would recommend to anyone who’s looking for amazing work for their business

:

She was great to work with. She worked on my project late into the night her time. I would recommend her to anyone who needs graphic arts work done. Thank you again.

:

thank you so much sir for give me tip

:

She is amazing ! Works very fast with very awesome quality. She makes revisions really quickly ! She helped me bring my vision to life and I will forever be thankful.

:

I love her work and she is very very communicative and listens well to what I want and made it happen. I would definitely use her again for my logo needs. Plus she works really fast. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment