Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Create Beautiful Watercolor Feminine Logo











About:

Hey dear Bussines woman are you looking for a new watercolor or feminine logo for your new business, brand or blog?



My name is Isabelle and I am ready to help you with your design.



I will design you a beautiful and feminine logo and branding kit, which is perfect for new businesses, or for old businesses that needs to be rebranded.

So if you are a consulting business, hair salon, eye lashes salon, blog, etc... and you wish to add a feminine touch this gig is for you.



What can you expect from me:

My service on creating you a unique feminine logo design with revisions until you are 100% happy with design. I want my every customer to be a happy one.

But there are also some cases where me and clients don't share same vision - in this cases if the client decide it it over, she/he is refunded.  



So check my packages and lets start designing :)



If you wish to order one day fast delivery, please contact me first.



 *** 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE *** 

If you are not satisfied with my work I will give you back your money!



If you still have any questions, I would be happy to answer :)











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was very patient and listened to any modifications I had

:

I love this! Exactly what I wanted . Thank you Isabelle

:

Thank you it was nice and easy to work with you. Best Isabelle

:

listened and please me fully!

:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment