Saturday, September 12, 2020

Design A Minimalist Logo











About:

Are you looking for a minimalist logo design for your Business? Than it"s best place for you. I will design simple clean modern flat logo design for your business.


I always use my own creativity to making a original minimalist logo done by me not copied like others. You can see my few samples on flicker : https://goo.gl/EWxVb2


The benefits you get from this GIG:
 ✔ Top Notch Quality and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
 ✔ 3 week support (After completing order if you need any little changes i will modify without charges)
 ✔ Free unlimited revisions
 ✔ 100% satisfaction work
 ✔ All format files that you need
 ✔ Money back guarantee if you are not happy with my design
 ✔ All are unique creative professional and modern logo


Why you choose me : 
I have more then 3 years real life work experience specially logo design. Based on your specifications, I do my research and sketch then choose a logo for your business.


I always recommend to order the vector file (Standard Package)


Sincerely,
Logoking27

Reviews


:

Fast worker and great professional work. I came back for another order.

:

He is very responsive and treasures his clients.

:

Great service, great results thanks again

:

Always recommended!!

:

creative, delivery ontime




No comments:

Post a Comment