Sunday, September 13, 2020

Modern, Minimal, Luxury, Professional Logo











About:

I help you with establish your brand. I do creative, unique, fresh, custom, modern and simple logo design for your Business.

I'm a professional graphic designer with 7 years of experiences. I believe in the deliver of my quality in logo design.

WHY ME?

  • Range of unlimited concepts in logo design until you are 100% satisfied



  • business logo, minimalist logo, unique logo, professional and modern logo design concepts.

  • Unlimited number of revisions and edits until you are 100% satisfied

  • Constant communication with client to keep you updated throughout the design process

  • Final Products provided in any desired files format

  •  Follow up service for further branding products 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very fast in communication. The logo itself was OK, nothing special. I actually liked it because of another reason than was was intended. A 'pen symbol' looked like a mountain and that's what I liked about it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Vivid does great work and finished ahead of schedule! Very prompt with communication and worked with us to achieve our goals. Would work with again absolutely! Thanks, Vivid!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

Hired Vivid for my logo. Did a great job. Communication was great and Vivid was incredibly patient and responsive to my feedback. Very happy with the end result and the process!




No comments:

Post a Comment