Saturday, September 26, 2020

Design Creative And Eye Catching Logo In 3 Hours











About:



I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS),JPEG and transparent PNG.


✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your website/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file

✔ Premium Support



Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.





Why trust me and benefits you get?


  • Logo in less than 3 Hours Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Reliable Communication


Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was extremely happy with the work that queen_grafix did it was better that I expected. She listened and was attentive to details I am so happy I chose her thank you again for your hard work.

Seller's Response:

Very patient and understanding, very detailed and quick response.

:

thank you so much for nice review

:

Great communications, will do everything to make sure it is what you are looking for!

:

thank you so much for nice review




No comments:

Post a Comment