Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Create An Outstanding, Cartoony Minecraft Server Icon Or Logo











About:

Hi, I'm Daniel, and I'd love to design an icon for your Minecraft server. I love drawing, and I own my own small server. I understand how important a server icon is as a first impression to new players, and I will do my best to draw you a design that reflects your server using any color, theme, or ideas you might have for me. I will send a 64x64 server-icon.png for you to put right into your server, as well as a full sized version for use on a website, Discord icon, or anywhere else you may need it. I am pretty fast, if I am not busy I can deliver in under 6 hours. Note: 99% of my designs are completely unique, but if your logo request is very similar to one I have already completed, I may reuse elements from previous designs. If you don't want this, please let me know in a message. Thanks for checking out my gig, hope you enjoy!



~thedanku

Reviews


:

I'm happy with the delivery, but I have complaints. The seller didn't communicate with me until the order was delivered, and it was delivered 3 days late. I have to be critical about this. The server was said to be 24 hours and it took 4 days. The seller also failed to communicate throughout the entire order. Overall I am both satisfied and unsatisfied.

:

Looks great, could use a little more detail but the seller was gone for a bit, so I can understand the need to hurry on logos and orders for a bit, Other then that this is a great logo! :)

:

The customer support was nice from this seller. My icon was a bit late but im glad he finished it. This is exactly what i had in mind for the icon!

:

Best Designer! <3

:

Very nice, clean, and do recommend this seller :)




No comments:

Post a Comment