Friday, September 11, 2020

Design School, Education ,University Logo











About:

This Gig is for education,school ,university logo

Hello…. ! Welcome to my GIG….

I am a Graphic Designer… I have an experience to create a Modern logo for your brand. I will design professional, unique and vector logo for your  business… We have been very fortunate to work with clients all over the world, we have the ability to Design and Develop Clean, Meaningful, Minimal, Unique & Adaptable: Logo Designs

MOST RECOMMENDED PACK TO HAVE A GREAT START?

BASIC PACKAGE $ 15 :

  • 1 Initial Concepts 
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)

SANDARD PACKAGE $ 25 :

  • 2 Initial Concepts 
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)
  • 3D MockUp

  • Social Media Kit 

PREMIUM PACKAGE $ 40 :

  • 3 Initial Concepts
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)
  • 3D MockUp
  • Social Media Kit
  • Stationary Design 

LET’S GET STARTED. PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

if you have any question please feel free and contact me 

Aaliya Sally

Reviews


:

I gave aaliyasally last year's logo to work off of and then gave her the concept we wanted for this year. She did a great job keeping in theme with last year's look with the new concept. Thank you so much aaliyasally.

:

She was patient and kept making changes until I received exactly what I was looking for. She was professional and I am happy with my new logo.

:

Didn't like the work. It was not coming together and I kind of got frustrated, but she's a nice woman. But her work that she previous completed for others dont match.

:

Amazing work by this creative seller. This seller is very patient and thoughtful about the customer experience. If you are looking for a designer that communicates well and provides great work and experience this is the one.

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment