Monday, September 28, 2020

Typography, Rock Or Metal Band, Dj Or Music Logo











About:

hello, welcome to my gigs, i am a professional typography design, more than 800+ clients,I will create a beautiful and outstanding logo for your band, business, clothing brand, website, etc.

You can give any sample you may found out there or I'll design an unique one for you.


You will get a unique, and cool design


please give me a question if there is anything you don't understand, thank you





Reviews


:

Aftershift delivered quickly and professionally.

:

Amazingly fast design with all the elements I needed included.

:

Nice work! I will work with him again!

:

It's fantastic! I have worked more times with him and I will continue working !!

:

Thanks for the fast turn around time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment