Friday, September 25, 2020

Geometric Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig



WHY me?

  • 5 High Quality design.
  • First delivery within 12-24 Hours
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer.
  • Get FREE source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files.
  • Free unlimited revision




i will do Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design.





If you've got a project in mind, I can help you get on the right path to get started.


Feeling confused, check out the FAQs or feel free to contact me anytime 



Thank you,
word logo



                                                                                                                                                         



Order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

wordlogohouse was quick to respond and had revisions back to me within minutes. Would recommend and use again if I need more minimal geometric logos!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir..

Seller's Response:

Seller was amazing to work with! Really makes your vision come true! I HIGHLY suggest that you allow seller to make your logo! I will definitely be back when I need another logo!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for working with me on this amazing project. I would love to work on your upcoming projects :) Have a Nice Day

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, they listened to what I wanted and made the logo perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment