Monday, September 28, 2020

Design A Cartoon Mascot Logo Character











About:



IMPORTANT:  PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT A LOWER PRICE!

Also check time delivery before ordering, it's dynamic (between 1 and 14 days).



 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING 









  •  1. In order to get the perfect design ------> SEND ME A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESCRIPTION. You can DRAW me your idea on paper, it's always the best solution.


  •  2. Details that are not included from start in description, it comes with extra costs.


  •  3. Contact me if you need 1 DAY time delivery.


  •  4. Communication: If you have any issues, discuss and resolve than leaving a bad comment ... More then happy to improve my services.


  •  5. Your Activity it's very important: If I don't get a single feedback , and you want changes after I delivery the final version, you have to order new revision.(Included revisions, have validation only if you are active).


  •  6. I am off on Sunday


  •  7. Standard orders have limited number of revisions, if you don't agree with that please don't make any orders. Thank you!


  •  8. Important !! Revisions can delay deadline 


  •  9. If you're not happy with the logo design there's a REFUND option.



About my NEGATIVES:



  • No matter how good you are, someone will always have something negative to say.

Reviews


:

This is the best workout I’ve ever gotten. I will be using this service a lot more often. I would recommend it to anyone.

:

I reached out a few weeks ago based off of reviews. Process was very easy and he was understanding of our needs final product was amazing. Definitely will be using again and referring everyone I can.

:

Great service, He nailed all our bullet points, and made quick adjustments when we requested them. Couldn’t of asked for a better final product

:

good designer. went with the lowest package to make sure artist captured my vision. did a very good job. took full time to deliver as described.

:

I'm very happy with the result, the vendor understood perfectly my requirements and after some revisions I got exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment