Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Logo, Twitch Emotes, Badges











About:

Hi everyone, welcome to my gig! I'll draw custom twitch emotes, sub badges, stickers, discord emotes for your channel or your own using.



Before order, please clearly state your wishes in order to avoid misunderstandings in the process of cooperation and:

  1. Provide art / photo references of you character.
  2. Expressions you would like. If necessary, provide references too. 

As references you can provide both arts and photos.

And again, pm me before order.



  • Sketch stage is key stage. That's why please, be attentive and don't be shy make corrections. After I drew lines and colors you can change only colors.
  • I will start draw lines and colors only after your approve the sketch. But if you don't reaction within 10 hours and don't write about sketches, I start drawing the final and deliver to you the result without the right to correct it. 



Emotes sizes:

  • 28px
  • 56px
  • 112px
  • 800px (original)



Subscribe badges sizes:

  • 18px
  • 36px
  • 72px
  • 800px (original)



Logo size:

  • 1000px (original)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The whole experience was great, the design was great. Would 100% recommend!

Seller's Response:

exactly what I wanted!

:

He was amazing, delivered exactly what i was looking for.

:

So patience with what I requested. Worked around the time difference the best possible. Very good artist!

:

Time difference was a bit of a hell, but we both did it *thumps up* hope to catch you on your stream :)




No comments:

Post a Comment