Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Design An Awesome Esport, Gaming, Twitch Mascot Logo











About:

Hallo !!



(READ PLEASE !)

Are you looking for a logo for your team or your streaming channel ?
i can design an awesome logo for you !



What i offer ?
1. You will get a FREE SKETCH !!!! (If you massage me first before place the order)

2. You will get an Awesome Custom Logo (Text  or Mascot Logo)

3. You Will get a High Resolution and Vector File

4. You Will get a Logo Transparency file (PNG)

5. You Will get a Source File or Editable File

6. You Will get an Awesome Preview Picture.


Detial Package



Silver Package :

  • Only Text  !!

  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview

  • High Resolutions (2000x2000px)
  • Vector File
  • PNG / Transparency File


Gold Package :
  • Full Mascot  (Text and Character)

  • High Quality Design

  • no more than 3 colors
  • 1 Awesome preview
  • High Resolutions (2000x2000px)
  • no vector file
  • PNG / Transparency  File


Platinum Package :
  • Full Mascot  (Text and Character)
  • more than 3 colors 

  • High Quality Design

  • 1 Awesome preview
  • High Resolutions
  • Vector File
  • PNG / Transparency File


Interested ?

Order now ! and get your awesome custom logo design.



Note : Please message me before place the order. tell me about the character and the text you want to be your Mascot.



Reviews


:

Joniweirian created sub badges for my Twitch. He listened to my feedback and wishes and the end result was perfect!

:

They were very quick to respond and easy to work with. I got my ordered completed before some people even replied to my inquiries. The quality is top notch, if I or anyone I know needs more logos, I'm sending them here!

:

I had an idea and joniweirian was able to bring that same idea to life and i was amazed by the final product. He kept constant communication throughout the whole process and made sure i was happy with every detail. Delivered on time even with the time difference being so split. Would highly recommend his work if you are looking for quality work.

:

Delivered exactly what I was looking for with great communication and professionalism! I definitely will recommend and use this seller in the future!

:

Very easy going and understood what I was looking for and provided an amazing sketch before I ordered and I couldn't be happier.




No comments:

Post a Comment