Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Design Your Mascot And Avatar Logo For Youtube, Twitch, Game Stream











About:

Hello. I'm happy to have you here :)



Do you looking for a portrait logo for your Twitch, Youtube channel, Avatar game, Mascot etc.?



I can make a unique and cool portrait logo with awesome style. I have 6 years of experience in cartoon portraits and design logo.



*NOTE

This logo is made based on the photo you sent, so make sure the photo is not broken, blurry or low quality.



Gigs Extra

- Fast Delivery in 1 Day.

- Commercial Use for $10



Fast response on revision and inquiries,

If you have any questions I will be glad to help!
Kindest regards,


REQUIREMENTS!

- Send me your best photo portrait (not blurred or low quality image).

- Your Name tag ( Nickname )

- Color Scheme (Ex : Silver & Green)



MINIONBAY Logo Maker\

Reviews


:

This guy is amazing! I had an image of how it could turn out and this was even better! Well done my g. rly vouch for this designer

:

Took a bit longer than expected but did an amazing job and also gave delivered exactly what I was looking for!

:

Minionbay was great responding to my inquiries professionally and respectfully. He skill set was what I was looking for . Some of the contrast was not exactly depicted as described, but good enough. Although, I will say that my project took a lot longer than I would have liked, which impacted my decision to be as thorough as I normally am. My project isn't perfect to me, but it's close enough for me to live with it. Hey perfection is a hard to bottle, especially when it comes to art. With that understood, the work provided was done well and I appreciate the candor.

:

Seller was very responsive and had a pleasure to work with. The final product was better than I could have imagined

:

This artist makes some really unique work, hes really captured my likeness in a design that stands out from the pack




No comments:

Post a Comment