Friday, September 11, 2020

Create Premium Logo Designs For Your Business











About:

I am a full time professional graphic designer since 2012 and I have more than 8 years experience in this field. I will do logo design for your company, website, business, event or for any other requirement. I have completed more than 2000 logo designs successfully . 

I will do minimalist , creative , classical , new style ,  unique and professional logo design



$30 package contains : 

2 Logo Concept + HQ JPG & Transparent PNG +source file + Unlimited Revisions.


$50 package contains :
3 Logo Concept + HQ JPG & Transparent PNG +source file + Unlimited Revisions + 3d mockups



$80 package contains :
4 Logo Concept+ source file + Unlimited Revisions+ Stationery designs+ 3d mockups+social media kit

Best regards :

Axe Animation

Reviews


:

This is the third time working with axeanimation. Highly recommend the service provided.

:

NICE PERSON

:

Fast and beyond my expectations.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment