Saturday, September 5, 2020

Design Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to My Logo Design Gig



Are you looking for a logo design for your company, Website, Sports team, YouTube channel, blog, or anything else? Then you are in the right place. Please read the information below, if you're interested to work with me. 



Features of this gig:


  • Premium Logo Designs
  • 100% Unique designs
  • High-Resolution PNG and JPEG
  • Editable Vector file
  • Free 3D mock-up
  • Free UNLIMITED revisions
  • On-time Delivery




Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or if you need a custom offer



Best regards,
Anishadesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is super awesome to work with! Always has a good understanding of what I am asking for, makes revisions based on my comments, and delivers amazing results!!

Seller's Response:

I'm thrilled to hear that you like the design so much! I appreciate your kind comments.

Seller's Response:

She always does an amazing job!! I always go to Anisha for all my logo, icons, and illustrations. The BEST!!!

Seller's Response:

It's lovely to hear such positive comments about us. Welcome again and again

Seller's Response:

Excellent as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment