Saturday, September 19, 2020

Esport Logo Design For Twitch, Sports, Mixer, Stream











About:

Do you need to distinguish yourself or your team/clan on eSports or Sports Platform?



I'm B, here 
to assist you out in speaking to yourself through your interesting ideas and characters/mascots. I can take your thoughts, tune in to your needs and give you with an magnificent design that'll assist you in standing out!



You'll Get:



  • Multiple Concepts of Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions until you absolute Satisfaction
  • Social Media Kit
  • 3D Mockup
  • High Res Jpeg
  • Transperent Png
  • Sourcefiles (.ai or .psd)
  • Vector Files (.eps)
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • 100% Satisfaction


What are you waiting for? Hit the package you like! ;)

Open to answer all question.



Thanks

- B



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m so happy I chose to work with Bianca. Her work is incredible. She delivered everything as promised and accepted revisions with incredibly fast turnaround! She communicated with me along the way and was patient with my schedule. I highly recommend her and will hire her again in the future!

Seller's Response:

I'm all honored to hear this from you. I'm super glad that you love the logo in just the first go with some minor tweaks. I would love to be your creative assistant for longer terms and we can do many projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

Communicating and working with Bcreative3 was so very easy and seamless. They delivered an exceptional product and when I had ideas and wanted changes, they worked very quickly and very effectively to address them and make them a reality. 12/10 to say the very least.

Seller's Response:

Impressed with your feedback, It truly blew me away how you cater to everything. This is the best feedback, thank you so much for the encouragement, kind words, and the reward. I'll be waiting for some more exciting projects from your end. Till then take care, best of luck for your logo.

Seller's Response:

the seller was amazing, communication was great, and delivered an awesome product i am super pleased with would HIGHLY reccomend!




No comments:

Post a Comment