Thursday, September 17, 2020

Make Best Logo With Affordable Price











About:

About This Gig
Hello everyone,
Welcome to my Logo Design Gig.


I will make best logo for tour brand, website, store, etc. for the best quality and the eye catching design.



Why me?



  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert
  • Cheap price


I will provide you all the print resolution and a brand face for your business because most printing places/designers ask for these files(vectorfile/sourcefile).



I do provide vector file and source file in below format :



  • PDF format (Simple, Medium, Premium)
  • PNG format (Transparent background) (Medium & Premium)
  • JPG format (3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi) (Premium)
  • PSD format (Adobe Photoshop format) (Premium)


Come and order now...


Best regards,

joanitojosse_

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment