Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Design Creative Gym Fitness Health Or Sports Logo











About:

Hello,


I love Fitness wear and gym wear clothing, Did a lot of search on these clothing Brands. I prefer to show my customers how design will look when printed Flat on  Shirts, Shorts, Tank tops, Hoodies, CAPS etc....


  I will design ORIGINAL  concept draft for your business! I do work with the standout concept,
nice contrast and color balance. NO amateurish idea with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have an
UNIQUE and original Logo for your website! 
Order Now! :D 




NOTE: I only provide HIGH quality work, no clip art/rehash/chessy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr.



Why This Gig?
Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquires
Clean Vector Based Logo Design


For All Vector file package format, business card design with logo, premium gold package with VIP support kindly check gig extra! :)


Regards
Concept_store



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick to respond and extremely helpful. Revised it for me and made sure that I was happy. Definitely will be doing future work with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Great experience +✌

Seller's Response:

He did a great job with communication and made me feel comfortable in asking for what I wanted. He also did his best to complete it sooner then the time he typically ask for. Only thing I can say is I don’t believe the face really looks like me but captured everything with the body and the scar on my right arm to perfection. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

It was a pleasure working with this seller. They were very professional and responded quickly. They never got frustrated or impatient during any of the revision request, which was a plus.




No comments:

Post a Comment