Sunday, September 13, 2020

Design 2 Outstanding Food,Restaurant,Chef, And Bakery Logo











About:

Looking for Creative, Professional,High Quality ,Eye Catching Logo For your Resturant / Coffee Shop / Bakery Shop?


I Will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially Ice-cream Cafe,Coffee Shop,Fast food,Food and Drink,Bars,Vintage,Resturant.


What you'll get for $20: 

  • 2 x Concepts
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG
  • Mock Ups
  • Unlimited revisions


What you'll get for $40:

  • 2 x Concepts
  • Social Media Kit
  • Source Files
  • Print Ready Files
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG
  • Mock Ups
  • Priority support
  • Unlimited revisions


What you'll get for $60:

  • 3 x Exclusive Concepts 
  • Stationary and Social Media Kit
  • Source Files
  • Print Ready Files
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG

  • Mock Ups

  • VIP support
  • Unlimited revisions




why choose me?

- I am fun loving guy and easy to work with.

- I am good at communication and understanding your requirements.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

- Money back grantee if you are not satisfied.



Feel free to ask anything :)

TheLogoStylist

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very efficient at getting the logo delivered by the deadline. They did a super super beyond amazing job at delivering the perfect logo. I ordered logo design from 3 different designers in total and his work was definitely the best ! would highly recommend!!!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

I need to say I am not an easy customer to handle. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and gave thelogostylist room for his own ideas. The initial concepts were a bit underwhelming but gave me an idea to work with. Only 2 revisions later the work is done and it's awesome. Thanks thelogostylist for your patience and great work.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

I love love my logos! The seller was very friendly and understanding, when asked for a change to be made he made it , and he made my logos come to life. He’s versatile and gave me options I didn’t even know I had , they’re so professional I love them. Thank you logostylist!




No comments:

Post a Comment