Thursday, September 24, 2020

Design Awesome Flat Icon Set For App And Website In 24 Hours











About:

Hello there, I'm Arsyadi and I have over 4 years of experience in design (icon, logo, and illustration). My design process focuses on clear communication and always puts your brand and audience first.



I will design an icon or icon set for your :


  • Website
  • Banners
  • Products
  • Flyer

  • Software
  • Mobile App Icon
  • Logo
  • Presentation
  • Social Media
  • Business Cards
  • Banner Ads

  • Business card

  • Brochure / Catalog
  • And Many More


You Will Get:
  • 100% unique and professional work.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • All file formats like JPG, PNG, SVG, EPS, etc and any resolutions.

  • 3 types of source file options CDR or AI, EPS, SVG.

  • Full ownership of the artwork.
  • Creative and eye-catching design.


NOTE:

1. All my packages are for
high-quality icon design.

2. My apologies, I'm not creating an illustration about sex/betting/alcohol.
3. I don't make an animation video.


Please let me know if the PACKAGE we provide not suit to your project so we can create a custom offer for you & don't hesitate to message us first if you have any questions. :)



Check out other awesome gigs in my profile here:

www.fiverr.com/arsyadiyulian17



Thanks!

Arsyadi









Reviews


:

Great experience, I sent in the list of 14 icons I needed and had a set to review on time. With a few changes, the set was done and I ordered more.

:

The seller was very easy to communicate with and tried hard to meet the requirements. The final product was to my expectations.

:

Seller was great! Created icons for our app within brand guidelines. Detailed product & prompt delivery, what more can you ask for? Thank you!

:

Arsyadi is very talented and also very patient. I am hard person to work with because I pay to much attention on details, but Arsyadi understood the picture that I had imagined easily, and created the Icons that I wanted very quick without needs for revision. Thank you very much Arsyadi, I am sure we will work again on other projects in future.

:

I had ix icons made, all looked very professional and i was over the moon with them. I highly recommend arsyadiyulian17 services and will no doubt be back in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment